Asia/Pacific CiviCRM monthly meet-up
This is an initiative to start a monthly on-line meeting to catch-up and discuss all things CiviCRM with people located in the Asia/Pacific region.
The motivation is that I find it really hard to attend the US timezone meetings and given there is a growing number of interested CiviCRM people in our region of the World, why not start our own regular meetups.
This invitation is open to all CiviCRM people in Asia/Pacific, similar timezone to AEDT . This includes end users, Developers / Contributors and Partners.
We'll try and keep meeting duration to 1 hour so that it doesn't impact too much on your day.
- Introductions and welcome to new people
- Discuss what's going on in the wider CiviCRM community
- Discuss new projects or challenges
- Useful or new CiviCRM extensions
- PRs, bugs etc.
- Volunteer for next meeting chair, someone needs to step up! (Rotating chair).
2nd Thursday of each month at 2pm AEDT.
- 17th January, 2pm to 3pm [AEDT] - Third meeting. Eileen McNaughty is chairing.
- 13th December, 2pm to 3pm [AEDT] - Second meeting. John Twyman is chairing.
- 8th November, 2pm to 3pm [AEDT] - First meeting! We will discuss what agenda we want for these meetings going forward.
We'll trying using Google Meet:
- To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/vdg-vroc-jkm
- Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +61 2 9051 3228 and enter this PIN: 379 272#
- To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/vdg-vroc-jkm?hs=5
Use the following link to convert to your local timezone, https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20181108T030000&p1=57